Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Product Review; "Guerlain Super Aqua Serum"


Do me a favor: scroll down to the bottom of this post and just look.

No seriously, I'll wait.

...

Yep! No kidding.

Though the price-points can be somewhat alarming on most Guerlain products, sticker-shock subsides once products are given an opportunity to prove their worth.

Super Aqua Serum is a rich, dense, luxuriously sweet smelling fluid that immediately hydrates parched skin in ONE pump. Packed full of emollients and formulated to feel like silky water, this serum boasts a Desert Rose Flower Complex;

"...originating from a flower which miraculously defies the harsh conditions of it's arid environment, acts as a veritable protective shield. It reinforces the skin's internal barrier, thus increasing it's reserves of moisture and increases cellular resistance to time and external factors."

Most cosmetics that are made very well, need very little in application. As I mentioned earlier, you only need ONE pump of this serum. After removing makeup and cleansing skin, take (again) ONE pump, rub gently between palms and pat over skin including the brow bone and just under the ocular cavity. Though I found my palms a bit silky afterwards, my face felt smooth and hydrated with no residue. I ended up using my, now soft, hands to press into my neck and around my jawline to make use of any excess product.

The bottle is 50mL and since you only need ONE pump per use, you should have it for quite some time (at least 6 to 8 months). So though, intially, the dollar amount is jarring, it seems to be pretty worth it in the long run, however overpriced it may seem at first.


Guerlain Super Aqua Serum; $165



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...